Safety Conference 2021
We are excited to welcome everyone back on OCTOBER 21, 2021
Keynote Speaker: Dr Fred Johnson, founder, and CEO of InitiativeOne, is a riveting and compelling speaker, capable of moving an audience to deep reflection and action long after an event has concluded. Over a long career, Fred has coached, challenged, and inspired executives from Fortune 500 companies, NFL head coaches, and leaders across nearly every industry. Fred is passionate about equipping leaders to better understand themselves and their teams—and empowering them to be “on-purpose” leaders defined not by their position, but by their impact in the lives of others.
PLATINUM SPONSORS: Milwaukee Tool, Ansel Healthcare, LLC
- 7:00-8:00AM Registration, Breakfast and Vendor Fair
- 8:00-9:00AM Welcome & Keynote Speaker
- 9:10-10:00AM Breakout Sessions: Fall Protection | Safety Management Systems | Medical Relationships (Panel discussion)
- 10:10-10:40AM Vendor Fair 10:40-11:30AM Breakout Sessions: Covid Key Learnings & OSHA | Walking & Working Surfaces | Contractor MGT & Building Expansion Safety
- 9:10-11:30AM EXTENDED Session options: Emergency Response for Industry; Protecting People & Property | Electrical Safety and Arc Flash Hazard Awareness and NFPA 70(e) *includes CEU’s
- 11:40-12:30PM Breakout Sessions: Grounding/Bonding | LOTO & Maintenance Exceptions and OSHA NEP’s | Respirators
- 12:30-1:30PM Vendor Fair and Lunch
- 1:30-2:00PM Giveaways!
- 2:00-3:00PM OSHA Update
- 3:10-3:55PM Understanding Ransomware - Mark Ormsby
- 3:55-4:00PM Final Thoughts from the WLSC and Grand Prize Giveaway