VIRTUAL SAFETY WEEK 2020 was a SUCCESS!
Dec 7 - Dec 11, 2020 | 11:30AM - 1:00PM
Presenters and topics include:
- Dec. 7: Electrical Arc Quenching, presented by Mark Hetland & Mike Bukovitz, Tech 4
- Dec. 8: Best Practices for Workforce Safety Training and Engagement presented by Doug Wilmsmeyer, Alchemy & George Jerome, Corporate Safety & Regulatory Manager, Schreiber Foods
- Dec. 9: Substance Abuse & Recovery in the Workplace, presented by Sheila Weix, MSN, RN, CARN, Director of Substance Abuse Services, Marshfield Clinic Health System – Family Health Center
- Dec. 10: Using a Human Factors Framework for Safety and Organizational Excellence, presented by Danny Smith, SMS, CIT, Sr. Consultant, SafeStart
- Dec. 11: KEYNOTE presented by Allison Massari - The Power of One℠ - Changing the World One Person at a Time, https://allisonmassari.com/